Careers with the Company that Cares.
Are you a genuine and caring person who gets giddy just thinking about helping others? If so, congratulations on being a pretty awesome human being. Not only have you made your parents proud, but you may also be a perfect fit for our team. We’re always looking for people with the right stuff. So if you think you’ve got what it takes – give us a call or drop us a line.
Career opportunities exist in a variety of areas, including Customer Service, Brokers, Claims Advisors, and Administration. Employees of Harvard Western Insurance enjoy a full suite of benefits as well as competitive pension options. Dedication and continual self-improvement provide ample opportunity for salary increase and career growth.
We gladly accept resumes for current and future openings. Please send yours to: email@example.com.
Life & Living Benefits Advisor
Harvard Western Insurance believes in helping people protect what matters most to them and we are looking for someone to help us do more of that! Are you are a goal-oriented, self-starter who loves to help people? If so, then this might be the career for you.
Our Life & Benefits team is looking to invest in someone who has a strong sales orientation and a passion for putting clients first. Don’t have your life insurance license? That’s okay! We believe in the “right people right job” mentality so, if you are ambitious, and dedicated to continually developing professionally, then we’d love to meet.
• Grow your client base by prospecting within our existing client relationships, your network and community.
• Determine clients and prospects particular needs by scheduling fact-finding appointments.
• Deliver personalized, ongoing insurance solutions to help clients work toward their goals and protect against risk.
• Develop and maintain strong client relationships through excellent service and regular reviews.
• Minimum 1-2 years of professional sales experience
• Goal-oriented with a strong work ethic
• Self-motivated, highly driven
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Business development and prospecting skills
• Positive attitude
• Team player who can work individually
• Strong character and integrity
• Continuous learner with a deep interest in client needs
• Ability to develop and maintain relationships
Harvard Western offers a competitive salary with lucrative bonuses, along with a pension plan, group insurance plan, and flex-time work environment to accommodate personal needs and the encouragement of lifelong learning through education and training opportunities. Kick start your new career by applying today!