Careers with The Company that Cares.
Are you a genuine and caring person who gets giddy just thinking about helping others? If so, congratulations on being a pretty awesome human being. Not only have you made your parents proud, but you may also be a perfect fit for our team. We’re always looking for people with the right stuff. So if you think you’ve got what it takes – give us a call or drop us a line.
Career opportunities exist in a variety of areas, including Customer Service, Brokers, Claims Advisors, and Administration. Employees of Harvard Western Insurance enjoy a full suite of benefits as well as competitive pension options. Dedication and continual self-improvement provide ample opportunity for salary increase and career growth.
We gladly accept resumes for current and future openings. Please send yours to: email@example.com.
Open Career Opportunities:
Customer Service Representative
Harvard Western Insurance presently has an opening for a Client Service Representative to join our team. This position is accountable for providing superior response and customer service.
We are looking for someone with superior organization skills with the ability to succeed in a multi-task and changing work environment. The successful candidate will possess an excellent attitude and enjoy working with people. Strong interpersonal communication skills, written skills, and a professional attitude are required.
What We Can Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Fantastic Work Environment
- Training Opportunities
We are committed to providing challenging and rewarding opportunities. Preference will be given to an individual who possesses:
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Advanced MS Office skills;
- The ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Cooperative talent to work with clients; and
- Initiative and a willingness to learn.
Interested applicants are encouraged to send your resume to our Careers inbox: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal Lines Advisor (Regina)
Harvard Western Insurance is seeking an experienced Personal Lines Advisor to join our team on a full time basis.
Harvard Western and its predecessor firms have been privileged to provide personal, automobile, farm and business insurance for over 100 years. Harvard Western is one of Saskatchewan’s largest insurance brokers and is proud of its commitment to the community of Regina and area.
In this role, you will use your industry experience and customer service focus to provide superior service to our clients. Your previous sales and customer service experience combined with your ability to adapt and thrive in a fast paced, team oriented environment will be essential to success.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Sales and service of personal lines, home, auto, condo and tenant insurance;
- Providing clients with information and advice;
- Processing and administering changes to insurance policies;
- Producing invoices and ensuring the data is entered correctly in the computer system;
- Collecting client receivables; and
- Motor license issuing.
- Minimum General License Level 1
- Computer skills
- Experience with Epic is an asset
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to manage multiple processes
- Enjoy providing superior client service
- Professional attitude
- Motivation and willingness to experience a fast-paced environment is required
Harvard Western offers a competitive salary along with a pension plan, group insurance plan and flex-time work environment to accommodate personal needs and the encouragement of lifelong learning through education and training opportunities.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com