We can help you find the best medical insurance for Visitors to Canada.
With our Visitors to Canada insurance plan, you can relax without worrying about the cost of medical expenses such as a clinic or hospital visit.
Click on one of the below topics to unpack your travel insurance for Visitors to Canada:
Deductibles & Coverage
Blue Cross Insurance
Who should get Visitors to Canada medical coverage?
If you’re thinking about travelling to Canada or have loved ones visiting, it may be wise to consider Visitors to Canada travel insurance. People who should consider purchasing an emergency medical while visiting Canada are:
- New immigrants who are waiting for the Saskatchewan health plan to start.
- A Canadian citizen who recently returned to Canada after living abroad and is waiting for the SK health plan to restart.
- A visitor to Canada on a working visa.
The emergency medical plan highlights for Visitors to Canada travel insurance.
- Hospitalization: Regarding hospitalization, expenses for staying in a ward are covered, but semi-private or private accommodations are not.
- Medical Appliances: If prescribed by the attending physician, the cost of crutches, canes, splints, wheelchairs, orthopedic corsets, and other medical appliances.
- Drugs: Physicians’ prescriptions are covered if they are necessary for emergency treatment but not if they are required for the continued stabilization of a chronic medical condition.
Get peace of mind with expert advice on travel medical insurance.
Visit one of our office locations and speak with an insurance advisor who can help you navigate the complexities of a visitor to Canada insurance policy. With our expert guidance, you can give your family the confidence they need to travel and have peace of mind.