Job Position: Customer Service Representative
Job Category: Insurance
Are you a people person with an entrepreneurial streak? If so, Harvard Western Insurance wants you! We’re on the lookout for individuals who are progressive and keen to help Canadian families and individuals feel secure with their insurance.
Join our team today and make a difference in the lives of people across Saskatchewan. As a client service representative with Harvard Western Insurance, you’ll receive top-notch training and support to help grow your skills and advance your career. We offer great compensation and regular recognition for your hard work.
This is an on-site role for a Customer Service Representative at Harvard Western Insurance. The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for day-to-day tasks, including providing exceptional customer service and support to clients, resolving customer complaints, and ensuring customer satisfaction. You must obtain your SGI Issuer license to process motor vehicle transactions. Training and education are supplied.
What You Can Look Forward To:
- Be a member of our inclusive culture alongside an extraordinarily talented community of people from various backgrounds
- Peer-to-peer networking, educational and training opportunities
- An innovative salary structure that can provide you with an ongoing lucrative bonus’
- Access to our pension plan
- Group Benefits insurance plan to include health and dental benefits
- A flex-time work environment to accommodate personal needs and encourage lifelong learning through education and training opportunities
- Access to Homeward Health program to provide support for your wellness and mental health needs
- The Hill Companies Wellness Program promotes the health and well-being of employees by offering a participation reimbursement for fitness activities
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Provide trusted advice about the right motor vehicle insurance products to protect against risk and provide peace of mind
- Process and manage accounts following agency standards and workflows
- Maintains client files on the agency management system and performs computer transactions
- Reception, data entry, mail distribution, filing, collecting information, processing payments
- Provide professional, accurate, efficient, and courteous advice to all clients concerning the SGI Motor Licensing Issuing
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Team player who can work individually
- Self-motivated, highly driven
- Exceptional time management and organization skills.
- Continuous learner with a deep interest in client needs
- Licensing is required, but our company accepts trainees to help them get their license
- Preference is given to those with existing insurance licenses and/or industry designations
About Our Company:
Harvard Western and its predecessor firms have been privileged to provide insurance for this community for over 100 years. Harvard Western is one of Saskatchewan’s largest insurance brokers and is proud of its commitment to the community of Regina and the surrounding area.
Join our growing team of independent advisors to help with our vision of spreading insurance literacy and financial security to Saskcthewan residents through utilizing insurance and innovative solutions.