Job Position: Commercial Lines Insurance Advisor
Job Category: Insurance
Are you a people-person who loves to help others? If so, Harvard Western Insurance is looking for someone just like you! We want individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit who are passionate about serving Canadian families and individuals with their insurance needs.
Join our team today and discover how you can positively impact the lives of people in Saskatchewan. As a Harvard Western Insurance client service representative, you’ll receive top-notch training and support to help you advance your career and build your expertise. Plus, we offer competitive compensation and ongoing recognition to celebrate your accomplishments. So why wait? Apply now, and let’s make a difference together!
What You Can Look Forward To:
- Be a member of our inclusive culture alongside an extraordinarily talented community of people from various backgrounds
- Peer-to-peer networking, educational and training opportunities
- An innovative salary structure that can provide you with an ongoing lucrative bonus’
- Access to our pension plan
- Group Benefits insurance plan to include health and dental benefits
- A flex-time work environment to accommodate personal needs and encourage lifelong learning through education and training opportunities
- Access to Homeward Health program to provide support for your wellness and mental health needs
- The Hill Companies Wellness Program promotes the health and well-being of employees by offering a participation reimbursement for fitness activities
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Grow your client base by prospecting within our existing client relationships, your network and your community
- Provide trusted advice about the right insurance products to protect against risk and provide peace of mind
- Processes and manages accounts following agency standards and workflows
- Prepares coverage analysis, risk management recommendations, submissions & proposals
- Negotiate coverage and pricing with markets
- Maintains client files on the agency management system and performs computer transactions
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Business development and prospecting skills
- Team player who can work individually
- Self-motivated, highly driven
- Exceptional time management and organization skills.
- Continuous learner with a deep interest in client needs
- Licensing is required, but our company accepts trainees to help them get their license
- Preference is given to those with existing insurance licenses and/or industry designations
About Our Company:
Harvard Western and its predecessor firms have been privileged to provide insurance for this community for over 100 years. Harvard Western is one of Saskatchewan’s largest insurance brokers and is proud of its commitment to the community of Regina and the surrounding area.
Join our growing team of independent advisors to help with our vision of spreading insurance literacy and financial security to Saskcthewan residents through utilizing insurance and innovative solutions.