Job Position: Commercial Lines Insurance Advisor
Harvard Western Insurance is seeking a Commercial Lines Advisor to join our team.
Harvard Western and its predecessor firms have been privileged to provide personal, farm and business insurance for over 100 years. Harvard Western is one of Saskatchewan’s largest insurance brokers and is proud of its commitment to the community of Regina and the surrounding area.
In this role, you will use your experience and customer service focus to provide superior service to our clients. Sales and customer service experience combined with the ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment will be essential to success.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- The Insurance Advisor contributes to revenue growth by assisting in designing insurance and risk management solutions to meet client needs.
- Provide exceptional service to our existing Commercial Lines Clients and Prospects.
- Processes and manages accounts following agency standards and workflows.
- Prepares coverage analysis, risk management recommendations, submissions & proposals.
- Negotiate coverage and pricing with markets.
- Maintains client files on agency management system and performs computer transactions, including processing renewals, endorsements, certificates and other requests.
- Maintains and builds relationships with clients.
- Effective oral and written communication and relationship-building skills are essential.
- Exceptional time management and organization skills.
- Must be a self-starter and demonstrate resourcefulness
- Previous experience in a client advisory role
- Ability to work under pressure and within deadlines
- Good listening skills and ability to determine clients’ needs efficiently
- Preference is given to those with existing insurance licenses and/or industry designations
- Successful applicate, who is not licensed, must obtain a Level 2 license within 90 days
Harvard Western offers a competitive salary and a pension plan, group insurance plan, and flex-time work environment to accommodate personal needs and encourage lifelong learning through education and training opportunities.