Job Position: Personal Lines Advisor
Job Category: Insurance
Location: Mortlach, SK
Harvard Western Insurance is looking for customer-centric people with an entrepreneurial spirit. If you have a progressive mindset and want to help Canadian families and individuals achieve peace of mind with their insurance, apply to join our team today.
Discover how you can make a difference in the lives of individuals, families and communities in Saskatchewan. As a Harvard Western Insurance advisor, you’ll receive training and support to help build your knowledge and get your career on the right path. We offer competitive compensation and ongoing recognition for your achievements.
What You Can Look Forward To:
- Be a member of our inclusive culture alongside an extraordinarily talented community of people from various backgrounds
- Peer-to-peer networking, educational and training opportunities
- An innovative salary structure that can provide you with an ongoing lucrative bonus’
- Access to our pension plan
- Group Benefits insurance plan to include health and dental benefits
- A flex-time work environment to accommodate personal needs and encourage lifelong learning through education and training opportunities
- Access to Homeward Health program to provide support for your wellness and mental health needs
- The Hill Companies Wellness Program promotes the health and well-being of employees by offering a participation reimbursement for fitness activities
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Grow your client base by prospecting within our existing client relationships, your network and your community
- Provide trusted advice about the right insurance products to protect against risk and provide peace of mind
- Processes and manages accounts following agency standards and workflows
- Prepares coverage analysis, risk management recommendations, submissions & proposals
- Negotiate coverage and pricing with markets
- Maintains client files on the agency management system and performs computer transactions
- Motor license issuing
- Licensing is required, but our company accepts trainees to help them get their license
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Team player who can work individually
- Self-motivated, highly driven
- Exceptional time management and organization skills
- Continuous learner with a deep interest in client needs
- Computer and organizational skills are an asset
- Motivation and willingness to experience a fast-paced environment
About Our Company:
Harvard Western and its predecessor firms have been privileged to provide insurance for this community for over 100 years. Harvard Western is one of Saskatchewan’s largest insurance brokers and is proud of its commitment to the community of Regina and the surrounding area.
Join our growing team of independent advisors to help with our vision of spreading insurance literacy and financial security to Saskcthewan residents through utilizing insurance and innovative solutions.