Job Position: Personal Lines Advisor
Harvard Western Insurance is seeking an experienced Personal Lines Advisor to join our team on a full-time basis.
Harvard Western and its predecessor firms have been privileged to provide personal, automobile, farm and business insurance for over 100 years. Harvard Western is one of Saskatchewan’s largest insurance brokers and is proud of its commitment to the community of Regina and the surrounding area.
In this role, you will use your industry experience and customer service focus to provide superior service to our clients. Your previous sales and customer service experience and your ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment will be essential to success.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Sales and service of personal lines, home, auto, condo and tenant insurance;
- Providing clients with information and advice;
- Processing and administering changes to insurance policies;
- Producing invoices and ensuring the data is entered correctly in the computer system;
- Collecting client receivables; and
- Motor license issuing.
- Minimum General License Level 1
- Computer skills
- Experience with Epic is an asset
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to manage multiple processes
- Enjoy providing superior client service
- Professional attitude
- Motivation and willingness to experience a fast-paced environment are required
Harvard Western offers a competitive salary and a pension plan, group insurance plan, and flex-time work environment to accommodate personal needs and encourage lifelong learning through education and training opportunities.