Have to make a claim with SGI? Click Here
SGI Automobile claims, including package policies and basic coverage purchased with your registration, should be reported directly to SGI. If you have to make a claim, they’re a phone call or a click away 24/7. SGI Auto eClaim service is fast, easy, and mobile-friendly. Uncertain if you should report your claim? Contact your nearest SGI auto claims centre or call 1.844.855.2744.
Location for SGI General Claims: 440 Fleet Street, Regina
Regular office hours: 306-751-1306
After hours (Sask): 1-800-647-6448
Is your Auto Pak with SMI or Portage Mutual?
You still need to contact SGI Automobile claims in the event of a loss. SGI will be your adjuster to investigate the loss and determine the amount for damages. If you have a package policy on your vehicle, but it is not with SGI Canada, you’ll need to contact your broker in addition. We need to alert your insurer that you have opened a claim so they can receive information from your adjuster.
- SGI’s eClaim service is available 24/hrs
- For After-hours/Emergency please call: 1-800-647-6448
- Emergency Assistance Out of Province please call: 1-306-775-6000
- Windshield Repairs – If you have damage to the glass while driving, such as a stone chip, you can skip eClaim. Go to your auto glass repair shop with your SGI Auto Pak information. For other insurers please notify your broker, they will alert your insurer to receive the information from the repair shop.
- Injury Claims – If you or another is injured in an accident call the policy, then report your claim to your insurer. See here for the full claims process https://www.sgi.sk.ca/injury-claims-steps