Set Up A MySGI Account in 4 Easy Steps
Where do you renew your driver’s license and vehicle registration in Regina? Who is Regina’s best motor license issuer? We’re slightly biased, but we think it’s Harvard Western Insurance! Let’s take a few minutes to get started with a MySGI Online Account – a convenient way to access your driver’s license and vehicle registration.
It’s easy as an individual to register for a MySGI online account:
- First, you need an email address on file with SGI. For those who don’t, you’ll need a Saskatchewan driver’s license and/or an SGI Canada insurance policy. Once you have that in hand, call Harvard Western Insurance at 1-877-773-7734, and we will take care of setting it up for you.
- Once we set up your email, you will receive an activation code from SGI. From there, visit harvardwestern.com, click the MySGI link, and follow the registration instructions.
- Enter the required information and the activation code emailed to you. Your activation code will expire after 15 days from when you registered your email, so don’t forget to do it while it’s still fresh in your mind. If you miss the 15-day deadline, it’s all good. You can request a new one.
- Finally, you can create a username and password and once registered, you can sign into MySGI. Remember to select Harvard Western Insurance as your issuer the first time you log in.
What Are The Benefits Of Having a MySGI Account?
Having an online account with MySGI and using the online service is an easy and convenient way to manage your Saskatchewan driver’s license and vehicle registrations. There are many different things that you can do on a MySGI online account, including:
- Renew or cancel your vehicle registration for most plates. For bus, taxi and dealer plates, you need to contact Harvard Western Insurance Motor License Issuer to issue renewals.
- Make your annual $25 driver’s license payment or any outstanding payments.
- View details of a claim, upload photos and schedule an appraisal in the event of an unfortunate accident.
- Book, reschedule, or cancel your class 5 or motorcycle road test.
- You can complete your Class 7 written exam online if you are enrolled in high school driver education.
- You can change your personal information, such as an address, contact number, or email.
- Have you lost your driver’s license or identification card? Request a replacement card using the online service.
- Obtain the driver’s abstract for proof of driving history and history of all vehicles registered and insured in your name.
- Access and print your safe driver recognition letter explaining your safety rating.
- Buy 24-hour & 8-day permits on previously registered vehicles in the last five years.
Payment Options Include:
Visa, Visa Debit, Mastercard, Mastercard Debit, American Express, or Discover credit cards.
What About MySGI for Businesses?
Your business must have a MySGI account. The individual conducting transactions on behalf of the company must be authorized either as an administrator or an authorized user. How do they get authorized as an administrator or user? They will need to obtain a letter on company letterhead from a trusted company representative confirming they have signing authority. The letter also needs to state members’ names and customer numbers to be added as administrators and a signature from someone with power in the company and their title. Take this letter to a Harvard Western Insurance Motor License Issuer and leave it to us to set you up. From there, the administrator can sign into their MySGI online account and select the company they represent.
See? Easy, right? If you’re still a little confused, it’s okay. We’re here to help! Technology is excellent, but sometimes it’s nice to talk to a human. Harvard Western Insurance has two convenient ways for you to contact us. Come and visit us at our motor license issuing offices across Regina and rural Saskatchewan, or sign in online using the button below.