Attracting and retaining great employees can be tricky. Offering a comprehensive benefits package is one of the most effective tools in recruiting talent. Click here to get a quote.
As the owner of a small business, you know the importance of getting and keeping good people. You need quality and you need continuity. Our Group Benefits Programs are specially designed to deliver affordable and professional big business benefits packages individualized by our professional advisors for your small business.
- excellent benefits at an affordable price;
- an easily understood and administered program;
- fast and fair claim services;
- easy and user-friendly access to information;
- fraud prevention services to save you money.
There are many reasons to consider a benefits plan:
- Gain a competitive edge when seeking employees.
- Discover an affordable way to help protect employees and their families.
- Benefits plans are a tax-effective form of compensation.
- Your operation’s quality of work and productivity are tied to employee satisfaction.
- Employee Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Extended Health Care (Drugs, Medical Supplies and Professional Services)
- Workplace Advisor – a full-service Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Travel and health advice assistance
- Dependant Life Insurance
- Extended Health Care options:
- Hospital (semi-private or semi-private plus chronic care)
- Pay-direct drug card
- Deferred drug card
- Vision care
- Dental care
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Health Care Spending Account (HCSA)
- Personal Life Insurance
- Personal Critical Illness Insurance
For more information about the Harvard Western Group Benefits Programs, please contact Kirsten Green, Group Benefits Administrator, at 306-791-4534 or firstname.lastname@example.org.« Back to Our Services