As areas stabilize from COVID-19, we are shifting slowly back into our physical workspace and have re-opened to the public. However, as much as we can’t wait to see you again, for the safety of you and your families, and our staff, we continue to request that you let us assist you by phone, email or at harvardwestern.com for as many transactions as possible.
Our in-office services at this time will be limited, and we will continue to encourage curbside pick up when possible. If you require a meeting with your insurance advisor, we will continue to arrange this with you by phone or email.
What you need to know if you need to visit a branch:
- If you are not feeling well, or have been sick recently, please do not enter. Call us from the parking lot, and we can assist.
- Our associates have been trained on enhanced safety measures and cleaning protocols. We continue to react as we carefully follow up to date information from our local government and public health agencies.
- Sneeze Guards have been installed and all high touch areas will be sanitized after each transaction.
- We will continue to follow social distancing guidelines and request that you maintain a 6ft. distance between our staff and other clients. We will be limiting the number of people in office at a time and additionally request a limit of one member of household in the office at a time.
SGI Motor Vehicle Transactions:
Our advisors would be happy to assist you in navigating your online plate renewal. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you want help.
Transactions available through MySGI:
- Renew Vehicle Registration
- Annual Vehicle Auto Pay Declaration
- Cancel Vehicle Registration
- Print Vehicle Registrations
- Pay Annual Driver’s Licence Renewal Fee
- Purchase 24 Hour & 8 Day Permits
- Update Personal Information
- Pay Receivable Payments
- Print Driver’s Abstract
- Start Insurance Claim & View Claim Details
Buying & Quoting New Insurance
HWI offers a variety of insurance products that you can quote, purchase, and self-serve online:
Here to help.
With the increased number of emails, phone calls, and online requests that we will be experiencing, we ask for your patience while we do our best to respond to everyone. Our employees are dedicated to assisting you as quickly as they can. Still, with the closure of schools and some of our staff working from home, response times may be slower than usual.
We want to thank you in advance for your understanding.
We are here to help or answer questions in all of the ways you’ve come to expect from Harvard Western Insurance, by phone, email, online.
Reaching us is easy, and we can’t wait to talk to you!