Life & Living Benefits Advisor
Harvard Western Insurance is seeking an experienced Life & Living Benefits Advisor to join our team. In this role, you will use your industry experience and customer service focus to provide superior service to our clients. Your previous sales and customer service experience combined with your ability to adapt and thrive in a fast paced, team oriented environment will be essential to success.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Approaches current and potential clients by utilizing mailings and phone solicitation; making presentations to groups at company-sponsored gatherings; speaking on the subject of financial well-being.
- Determines clients' particular needs and financial situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments; determining extent of present coverage and investments; ascertaining long-term goals.
- Develops a coordinated protection plan by calculating and quoting rates for immediate coverage action and long-term strategy implementation.
- Obtains underwriting approval by completing application for coverage.
- Completes coverage by delivering policy; planning future follow-up visits and evaluations of needs.
- Provides continuing service by providing direct deposit forms; processing changes in beneficiary and policy loan applications.
- Life License (LLQP)
- 1-2 years of experience
- Positive attitude
- Strong knowledge of life and health benefits
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient with insurance software and MS office
- Team player or can work individually
Please send your resume and cover letter to Darrel or apply in person at the 3615 Quance Street East Regina location.