Are you a genuine and caring person who gets giddy just thinking about helping others? If so, congratulations on being a pretty awesome human being. Not only have you made your parents proud, but you may also be a perfect fit for our team. We’re always looking for people with the right stuff. So if you think you’ve got what it takes – give us a call or drop us a line.
Career opportunities exist in a variety of areas, including Customer Service, Brokers, Claims Advisors, and Administration. Employees of Harvard Western Insurance enjoy a full suite of benefits as well as competitive pension options. Dedication and continual self-improvement provide ample opportunity for salary increase and career growth.
We gladly accept resumes for current and future openings. Please send yours to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marketing Specialist Job Description
Our brokerage is looking for a professional to fill the role of Marketing Specialist. The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for executing effective marketing strategies, assisting with campaign development, analyzing the effectiveness of each campaign and developing our lead generation programs. The successful candidate will play an integral role in building and engaging the company’s customer base, and creating effective strategies that will promote the long-term growth of our brokerage.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics and web analysis tools.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office programs.
- Solid track record of successfully developing projects from start to completion.
- A proven blend of editorial skills (copywriting best practices) and technical know-how
- Familiarity with a variety of online marketing concepts, best practices and procedures
- Strong analytical, prioritization, problem-solving, negotiating and presentation skills
- Ability to exercise considerable initiative, ingenuity and independent judgment in the performance of the work assignments
- Experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns.
- Experience managing successful social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social marketing.
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in website management - creation and maintenance
- Develop marketing strategies for projects, managing and designing layouts of communications.
- Work closely with the sales team on program development and implementation
- Create and execute lead generation programs and analyze data to determine campaign efficiency.
- Create, track and own analytics dashboards
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Working with the insurance products team to build out online insurance portals
- Leading ongoing management of digital touch points
- Develop and communicate marketing plans, campaign results and project recommendations to senior management team.
To apply please send your resume to email@example.com