Life & Living Benefits Advisor
Harvard Western Insurance believes in helping people protect what matters most to them and we are looking for someone to help us do more of that. Are you are a goal-oriented, self-starter who loves to help people? If so, then this might be the career for you!
Our Life & Benefits team is looking to invest in an experienced sales professional to provide superior insurance planning advice to our clients through relationship building and trustworthy advice.
Don't have your life insurance license? That's okay! We believe in the “right people right job" mentality so, if you are ambitious, and dedicated to continually developing professionally, then we'd love to meet!
If you think Harvard Western Insurance would be a good fit for you and are committed to working toward success, please submit your resume and cover letter.
- Approaches current and potential clients by utilizing mailings and phone solicitation; making presentations to groups at company-sponsored gatherings; speaking on the subject of financial well-being.
- Determines clients' particular needs and financial situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments; determining extent of present coverage and investments; ascertaining long-term goals.
- Develops a coordinated protection plan by calculating and quoting rates for immediate coverage action and long-term strategy implementation.
- Obtains underwriting approval by completing application for coverage.
- Completes coverage by delivering policy; planning future follow-up visits and evaluations of needs.
- Provides continuing service by providing direct deposit forms; processing changes in beneficiary and policy loan applications.
- Minimum 2-3 years of professional sales experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient in MS office
- Positive attitude
- Team player who can work individually
Harvard Western offers a competitive salary along with a pension plan, group insurance plan and flex-time work environment to accommodate personal needs and the encouragement of lifelong learning through education and training opportunities. Kick start your new career by applying today!
Please send your resume and cover letter to Darrel or apply in person at the 3615 Quance Street East Regina location.